Hydroponic towers are all the rage right now, and for a good reason! They can be put anywhere as long there is an electric outlet, and take no soil — only water. After you start growing your own vegetables and herbs in hydroponic towers, there’s no going back (tested by the most picky of Principals).
If you’re looking to install hydroponic towers in LA area, Green Tree LA are your guys.
It’s that time of the year! Holiday gift shopping can be a torture, so let me simplify your life by offering my Holiday Gift Guide, based on hours of research (and working with the most picky principals!). Enjoy!
1. Lifetrons DrumBass III XL Bluetooth Speaker $195, lifetrons.ch
v4. Tile for iOS – For Finding Anything and Everything $25, amazon.com
Rarely, am I impressed with a product.
However, recently I was presented with a challenge from a housekeeper who could not remove gum from the Tumi gym bag of her employer. Mild soap only seemed to work temporarily and then the gummy residue would return.
Pictures here is the only product after several attempts with others, that has seemed to work. BRAVO!
Pictured here is the latest craze in Southern California estate management compliments of www.towergarden.com.
Vertical veggie and fruit gardens that require no soil, only water and a power source. Perfect for rooftop gardens or if just trying to maximize space.
Also great for introducing your principals kids to the art of gardening, helping to make the household truly interactive with the property around the estate.
Really impressed by the world´s largest outdoor LED. Your principal has to know about it!
Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday June 15, and here are my top gift picks – all from the world of tech, because you can’t go wrong with that.
2. Video doorbell from Doorbot that notifies you anywhere in the world through app on your smartphone, telling you who is at the door. $199.00
To make the gift extra special, get www.lockitron.com for an extra $178.00 to lock doors remotely too!
3. Pebble – a band that puts all critical notifications on your wrist. Your dad won’t miss a thing! $229.00
4. JBL’s new Flip2 mobile wireless speaker will please with its excellent quality and sleek design. Turn it up, dad! $99.00
5. A Hammacher Schlemmer robot that automatically cleans barbecue grill grates so that he has time left for more important things. www.hammacher.com, $119.95
Brace yourselves! This clever new invention costs 39.99 and is good for 365 loads of laundry!
Do the math and add up the savings yourself. What’s more is this product works just as good, if not better than Tide or any other laundry detergent I have ever used.
I have implemented this product in all of the various residences and added the cost difference/savings to my year end cost savings report. Smart Klean is a winner!